In this sense, FDMM Nuevo Complex, S.L. guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we collect about you through noiserotator.com.. We recommend that you read this statement carefully. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. Which means, among other things, that:
- we clearly indicate the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement.
- our goal is to limit our collection of personal data to personal data necessary for legitimate purposes.
- We first ask for your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases that require your consent;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we also require this from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access, rectify or cancel your personal data upon request.
If you have any questions or would like to know exactly what data we store about you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
1.1 We use your data for the following purposes:
Contact – Via phone and through contact forms on this website.
We use the following data:
- Name, e-mail address
The basis on which we may process these data is: Consent obtained
Retention period: We retain this data until the service is terminated.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
4. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
5. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
6. Accessing and modifying your data
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
7. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
8. Contact Information
FDMM Nuevo Complex, S.L.
Paseo de los Olivos, 85 sótano, 28011 Madrid